Monday, March 1, 2010

Love and Mercy

Lord, help me to be fully alive to your holy presence.

Enfold me in your love.

Let my heart become one with yours.

Lord, you granted me the great gift of freedom.

In these times, O Lord, grant that I may be free 

From any form of racism or intolerance.

Remind me, Lord, that we are all equal

in your Loving eyes.

Luke 6:36-38
Jesus said to the disciples, "Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back."

Source: http://sacredspace.ie/

contributed by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment